Get Invisalign® in Olympia
Invisalign offers a way of realigning your teeth without the pain and hassle of metal braces. These plastic aligner trays are made from a nearly undetectable plastic, so not only can you forego getting things stuck in your braces, you also have an unobstructed smile. Stillwater Dental Wellness Center offers Invisalign in Olympia.
How does Invisalign work?
Our Invisalign-trained dentist plans a series of trays, each aligned to gently move your teeth through the next stage until your teeth a fully in alignment. Every two weeks you get a new tray to wear. Each tray is clear and well-fitted so it has minimal impact in your mouth and for your smile.
This customized realignment is comfortable and does not come with so many of the hassles that braces create, like a noticeable difference in your speech, items getting stuck in the brackets, and scrapes and cuts in your mouth.
Invisalign Pros and Cons
Invisalign can be used to treat a number of conditions but there are some advantages that braces have over Invisalign.
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- It’s clear and easy to clean so you don’t have to worry about an effect on your smile.
- The average treatment time is shorter than that of braces. You get done sooner!
- Invisalign is removed before and during eating so it won’t impact your ability to eat.
- Treatment is cost comparative to braces.
What are the disadvantages of Invisalign?
- Invisalign can’t treat all conditions. It won’t help with vertical movement, patients with bridges, or canine/molar rotation.
- Wearers must remember to keep it in for the 22 hours daily needed for effective treatment.
- Depending on the treatment required, braces may be more cost-effective.
We are your preferred Invisalign provider in Olympia
Invisalign is a great way to correct your bite and/or your smile without anyone knowing. You get straighter teeth while skipping the embarrassment of a mouth full of metal and stuck food particles. Invisalign is especially preferred by adults who want people at work and in their daily life to see them, not their adult braces.
Invisalign can effectively treat:
- Gaps in teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Misaligned teeth
How much does Invisalign cost?
Many people want to know the cost of Invisalign right off the bat. Unfortunately, there is no one answer. The cost will vary depending on the number of trays and length of time the treatment takes—and that will vary depending on how severe the condition being corrected is.
We do offer payment plan options to help people budget their Invisalign treatment. Call and schedule your appointment to talk to our dentist about Invisalign in Olympia. We are easily accessible from the 101; a quick drive for our patients from Lacey and Tumwater.