Have you considered dental veneers in Lacey?
If you have discolored or increasingly translucent teeth that comes with natural aging and staining over time, veneers offer one quick, permanent solution that corrects all minor imperfections at once. Veneers only require a minimal adjustment to natural teeth for bonding, so can be a better option than crowns, if the anchor tooth is not badly damaged. Stillwater Dental Wellness Center offers veneers near Lacey to improve the look and feel of your smile.
What are veneers?
Veneers are made from porcelain or resin and are a strong, long-lasting solution to many cosmetic concerns. They resist staining, so are particularly helpful for people who experience frequent staining from smoking, coffee, or certain prescription drugs. Veneers also cover flaws such as worn down teeth, and chipping, broken, misaligned, or uneven teeth.
What are the pros of veneers?
- To improve minor imperfections to shape, length, and color of teeth
- They hold up over time
- They do not require much alteration to the anchor teeth
- Veneers are low-maintenance and only require normal brushing and flossing recommended for natural teeth
- They are stain-resistant
- Veneers offer a quick way of correcting your smile
- They whiten teeth stained too deeply for other whitening methods
How does the dental veneer process work?
- Creating a treatment plan and evaluating dental health. We want to make sure that Invisalign is the right choice for you. That means a careful evaluation of your dental health and needs. We take the time to answer your questions as well and will make sure you have all the information you need about veneers before continuing on to preparation.
- Preparing for your new porcelain veneers. We apply veneers to each tooth. This requires preparation. Your dentist will buff away a small portion of the front of each tooth. This ensures your teeth will be level and improves adhesion strength. We’ll mold your teeth and send the molds to an outside laboratory for fabrication. It can take up to two weeks to receive your veneers back. You will be outfitted with temporary veneers until they arrive.
- We’ll schedule an application appointment as soon as your veneers arrive. Veneer application typically takes 2 hours. We will temporarily apply a veneer in order to ensure color matching is correct. After that, we will clean and prepare your teeth with bonding cement. Carefully affixing the veneers is then performed. A specialized light will completely harden bonding cement and securely affix your veneers.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation for veneers.
Dr. Telloian has more than 25 years of experience offering the most up-to-date advancements in cosmetic dentistry. He custom designs veneers to fit, correcting all the cosmetic concerns as an end result. Veneers are comfortable and feel natural. Once they are bonded to natural teeth they will stay in place and continue to stay white and in excellent condition year after year.
We offer payment plans and work with people who have flex medical spending accounts. Talk to us about financing solutions to help you pay for your veneers near Lacey.